Radical transformation of a Moto Guzzi V7 into an exclusive Bobber. With its big whitewell tires, the high Scrambler look exhaust line, the mono shock absorbers, this bike gets a unique style.
This creations has a great handling despite the big tires mounted on it, as good to ride in town or on small backcountry roads.
This model has many years. it is no longer feasible in this configuration.
Details of this build:
- Scrambler exhaust line
- Flat leather seat
- Lighthouse with classic integrated speedometer
- Aluminium headlight support
- 16" aluminium wheels and Avon tires
- License plate support
- Mini front fender
- Shock factory mono shock absorber
- Wide BAAK N°1 handlebar
- Mini blinkers
- Aluminium engine protection epoxy painted
- Mirror placed under the handlebars
- Custom painting
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Two to three months of manufacturing.
Our creations can be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.