Bonneville T120 Dandy Bonnie
BAAK introduces the new generation Triumph Bonneville T120 in its most chic and distinguished shape : the Dandy Bonnie. Parts with flawless manufacturing finish finaly led to this timeless aesthetic result.
A machine which perfectly embodies the essence of our work : excellence, classicism, craftmenship.
Let’s build your custom Dandy Bonnie project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new motorcycle, based Triumph Bonneville T120 19 500€ duty free (new motorcycle, parts and labour).
Details of the build featured :
- Classic headlight with Motogadget integrated speedometer
- Short leather seat kit with aluminium subframe
- Short rear stainless steel mudguard
- Classic long front fender
- Leather fork gaiters
- Aluminium headlight fixation brackets
- Leather side saddlebag
- Aluminium and stainless steel exhaust line
- Beringer Aeronal brake discs
- BAAK N°1 handlebar
- Aluminium brushed sump guard
- Big Body shock absorbers
- Mini LED turn indicators and relocated brackets
- Machined aluminium fork triple trees and handlebar clamps
- Monza gas tank cap
- Leather cables guide
- Brushed aluminium side covers
- 16' rear wheel
- Bespoke painting
- Relocated ignition switch, blinkers and regulator
- Classic tires (approved for road use)
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Four to six months of manufacturing.
Our creations car be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.