Thruxton Tracker 1200
The Triumph Thruxton 1200 is turned into an elegant machine, whose comfort and simplicity gets very desirable under BAAK's drive. A none-exhuberant line and a rediscovered skillfulness that wil make this bike enjoyable in every conditon.
Find out the pleasure provided by a real classic sport motorcycle, true to the Thruxton's spirit.
Let’s build your custom Thruxton Tracker project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new motorcycle Triumph Thruxton 1200 from 21 500€ (new motorcycle, parts and labour).
Details of the build featured :
- Classic flat headlight with brushed trim ring
- Flat leather classic-ribbed seat
- Short license plate support
- Stainless steel medium front fender
- Leather fork gaiters
- Aluminium headlight fixation brackets
- Tracker look handlebar
- Vance & Hines exhaust line
- Beringer Aeronal braking kit
- Mini side leather saddlebag
- Aluminium brushed sump guard
- Big Body shock absorbers by Shock Factory
- Mini LED blinkers and relocated brackets
- Machined aluminium fork triple trees and handlebar clamps
- Black powder coat sprocket
- Black powder coat painted wheels
- Bespoke painting
- Relocated switch control and regulator
- Off road look tires (approved for road use)
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Three to four months of manufacturing.
Our creations car be provided as a kit, feel free to get in touch with us for more details.