BAAK reveales its vision of off road pleasure. This Triumph Scrambler get a strong look, it's enjoyable as well in the mud and through the city jungle.
Its lines were visually lightened to create a chic raw result, following the tradition of Triumph scramblers.
Let’s build your custom Scrambler project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new motorcycle, or based on your Triumph from 6800€ (parts and labour).
The motorcycle featured here is available as new bike for 19500€.
Details of the build featured :
- Short leather seat
- Front and rear Scrambler mudguard
- Scrambler exhaust line by BAAK
- Bates type headlight + plate
- Plug & play Mini speedometer for Triumph
- 8 folds leather fork gaiters
- Beringer Aeronal braking kit
- 2Win aluminium shock absorbers
- OffRoad tires (approved for road use)
- Leather gas tank belt
- Aluminium engine protection
- Machined aluminium fork triple trees
- Fatbar handlebars and machined clamps
- Side leather saddlebag
- Mini aluminium blinkers
- License plate, regulator, blinkers, horn support...
- Biltwell handlebar grips
- Custom painting
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Three to four months of manufacturing.
Our creations can be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.