Royal Enfield Trial 1960 Ltd
This creations is an improved version of our Royal Enfield Trial 1960, offering real trial skills and many reinforced parts. It keeps a classic sixties trial machine look while offering an high finish level, it's 45 kg lighter than the stock one and great to ride off road.
10 pieces of this creation will be built on order as a limited series. It's featured in our latest movie "Three of a kind"
Let’s build your custom Trial 1960 Ltd project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new Royal Enfield Classic 500 from 13 750,00€ duty free (new motorcycle, parts and labour).
- Aluminium 21' front rim and 18' rear rim, radiated over the original hubs with stainless steel spokes
- Aluminium gas tank, polished and handcbrushed
- Trial style wide handlebar with aluminium clamps
- Mono seater black leather seat
- Leather gas tank belt
- Side leather bag, with wiring harness relocated inside
- Lithium battery
- Aluminium side cover
- Reinforced sump guard
- Bates headlight with switch button on top
- Relocated classic cable speedometer
- Machined aluminium fork triple trees
- High Trial exhaust
- Remote controls
- Classic shock absorbers
- Short gear reduction
- Aluminium Scrambler front mudguard, brushed and polished by hand
- Aluminium Scrambler rear mudguard, brushed and polished by hand
- Classic handlebar controls
- Amal carburetor
- Air filter
- Monza gas tank cap
- Classic handlebar grips
- Silicone battery box cover
- Round LED taillight
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Three to four months of manufacturing.
Our creations can be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.