Pattes de phare
Pattes de phare
Headlight bracket for motorcycles, for M8 side headlight fixation, with optional front turn indicators holders. Designed and manufactured at BAAK's in France. Perfect to put a BAAK headlight on your motorcycle and improve its finish level.
- Ø41 - 42mm for Triumph Bonneville T100 (pre- 2016)
- Ø39 - 40mm for Moto Guzzi V7I / V7 II (60mm size)
- Ø41 - 42mm for Triumph Bonneville T120 / T100 / Street Twin (2016-...) / Thruxton 1200 and Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor - Continental GT (60mm size)
- Ø43mm for BMW NineT (60mm size - with a side fixation headlight)
Comes in pairs.
The tubes collars are manufactured out of stainless steel and satin black powder coat painted. The screws provided are stainless steel ones.
Choose your optional front turn indicators holders:
- Holders for Universal turn indicators øM8
- Holders for Universal turn indicators øM10
- Holders for Triumph (2016-...) original turn indicators
These headlight brackets are not suitable for Triumph Street Scrambler (2016-...). It's not suitable for the original headlights of the following models : Triumph Street Twin / Street Cup / T100 / T120 (2016-... - liquid-cooled), Triumph Thruxton 1200, Triumph Bonneville SE 865 (air-cooled), Triumph 865 Scrambler (air-cooled) and BMW NineT.
To use these headlight brackets on a BAAK Classic headlight, make sure to also order two pairs of our Headlight struts (5mm and 10mm).
This product is compatible with the following models (click the model for more details):