Royal Enfield Trial 1960
We named it 1960 as 50 years after his elders, this motorcycle reminds the glorious past of the off road motorcycles manufactured by the British Royal Enfield. This exclusive version of the Classic 500 EFI can be enjoyed both off road and on the road, and offers a perfect finish level which will make his owner's eyes shine.
Let’s build your custom Trial 1960 project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new motorcycle from 10 000€ duty free (new motorcycle, parts and labour).
- 21' front wheels and 18' rear wheels on original hub, and trial / road mixed tires
- Aluminium gas tank
- Wide trial type handlebar with crossbar and aluminium clamps
- Aged brown leather seat
- Gas tank leather strap
- Small headlight with protection grid
- Scrambler exhaust line
- Relocated cable speedometer
- Aluminium Scrambler front mudguard
- Aluminium Scrambler rear mudguard
- Round LED taillight
- Aluminium engine protection
- Battery cover with leather strap
- Lightened handlebar controls
- Mini round mirror
- Biltwell grips
- Air filter
- Monza gas tank cap
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Two to three months of manufacturing.
Our creations can be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.