Royal Enfield Trial
Back to basics for this Royal Enfield, transformed into a retro scrambler, highly influenced by old BSA, AJS and other trial motorcycles. Some custom handcrafted parts and leather details offer it a touch of chic.
Lightweight, reliable and easy to handle, this bike will enable you to ride long distances at the rythm of its monocylinder.
Let’s build your custom Trial project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new motorcycle from 8 500€ duty free (new motorcycle, parts and labour).
- 21' front wheels and 18' rear wheels on original hub, and trial / road mixed tires
- Aluminium gas tank
- Wide scrambler type handlebar and Biltwell handles
- Aged brown leather seat
- Gas tank leather strap
- Side leather saddlebag
- Scrambler exhaust line
- Aluminium Scrambler front mudguard
- Aluminium Scrambler rear mudguard
- Side license plate support with taillight and plate lightning
- Headlight protection grid
- Silicone fork gaiters
- Mini round mirror
- Mini blinkers
- Air filter
- Monza gas tank cap
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and worldwide. Two to three months of manufacturing.
Our creations can be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.