BAAK Motocyclettes associates with Alternative Side Car to give birth to Alliance. A prestigious object, result of the work of two craftsmen motivated by the same creative energy.
This side car is based on our Triumph Dandy Bonnie, combined with a steel Precision side car rig. A distinguished look motorcycle, re-writing the codes of riding pleasure, perfect to share the road.
Let’s build your custom side car project together. Created at our workshop over a brand new motorcycle, or based on your Triumph from 25200€ (parts and labour).
This project was featured on Bike Exif on september 2016.
Details of this build:
- Wheels + AVON tires
- Classic front fender
- Short handmade saddle kit
- Stainless steel engine protection
- Shocks Big Body + short blocks short fork
- Flat stainless steel handlebar + long cables
- Integrated speedometer P700 brushed headlight
- Mini round mirror + controller / switch / headlight / front turn signals
- Custom painting
- Steel precision side car
We also can propose you a full custom project on Triumph Bonneville T120 / Street Twin / T100, Moto Guzzi V7, Royal Enfield and BMW R1200 NineT.
Manufacturer’s warranty preserved. Delivery possible in France and wordlwide. Four to six months of manufacturing.
Our creations car be provided as a kit, please to contact us for more details.